We are looking for a motivated team player with a portfolio of work to match. One that reflects experience and relevant skill as a junior (up to mid-level) developer.
Primary area of expertise:
- Strong understanding of UI design and best practices
- Hand coding of WC3 standard compliant, well structured, HTML and CSS
- Design and development of:
- i) Front-end templates, for websites,
- ii) targeted email campaigns for various email clients on various platforms.
Secondary area of expertise:
- Excellent knowledge Photoshop (CS5), illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Development of, and integration with PHP frameworks
- Working with MySQL databases
- Interest in expanding development into mobile applications
- Discipline relevant diploma or tertiary qualification
- Work-flow is Mac based, and rooted in Adobe CS products
- Working understanding of social media channels
- Working knowledge of popular CMS frameworks (Drupal and WordPress)
- Extremely result and deadline driven
- End user orientated/ focused (knowledge of best usability practices)
- Pro-active self starter that is attentive to detail
- Energetic, motivated, organised
- Communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Desire to grow and develop in development field
- Can work in a team and responds well to instruction
- Remuneration: market related
- Province: Western Cape
- City: Cape Town – CBD
- Job level: junior/ mid-weight
- Own transport required
- Term: permanent/ contract
Are you the developer we are after or do you know a front-end specialist who would like to work and grow in our dynamic studio? Head over to our contact form and setup a meeting today.
Please note: We require a relevant portfolio (PDF plus web links) and detailed CV (PDF) to start the first round (of three) in the interview process.